You are about to support your fellow colleague on one of the most important parts of his or her process to becoming and extraordinary leader. The feedback you are about to share with us will be the foundation of your colleague personalized UpLevel Success Roadmap, designed to accelerate the transformation journey for the next months.
Based on that, we ask you to invest enough time to provide us with honest, straightforward information.
Your colleague will not have access to the information you share with us at any point of the process. We will not inform your colleague that you were invited to share feedback about him or her.
Your feedback will be managed confidentially, unless you share with us something that would be against the company's code of conduct or with the local legislation, if that is the case, we will inform the Human Resources department so they can follow the corresponding internal process.
The questionnaire has 24 questions that measure four key areas: company, team, individual team members and him/herself.
For each question you will grade your colleague on a scale from 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest).
At the end of each area, you have a free text box to share more details about what you consider important, please use this space to let us know what our focus should be.
At the end of the coaching process, you will be invited to complete a similar assessment one more time. This has the goal to measure the overall success of your colleague's transformation process.
Thank you in advance for your invaluable feedback, if you have any questions please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical issues contact us at email@example.com
2. He/she is skilled at identifying the organization's pain points and coming up with a plan to remediate them
3. He/she can showcase the contributions of the team he works with as technical lead in a fair, positive way
4. He/she is skilled at showcasing his achievements and contributions in a positive way
5. He/she can think outside the box to create solutions and remove roadblocks
6. What does this person could STOP/START/CONTINUE doing to raise the bar and be the best on this area?
8. He/she is successful at promoting a healthy work environment for everyone at the team
9. He/she can communicate expectations in a clear way
10. He/she is skilled at managing the team's morale when going through a difficult period or situation
11. He/she behaves in a way that demonstrates fairness, neutrality, and emotional awareness
12. What does this person could STOP/START/CONTINUE doing to raise the bar and be the best on this area?
14. He/she can handle difficult conversations in a constructive manner
15. He/she is skilled at creating a 1:1 connection with each one of his/her individual contributors
16. He/she balances the company needs against personal needs and establishes a healthy balance between the two
17. He/she holds the confidentiality, trust, empathy, and transparency as non-negotiable values when approaching his/her direct reports
18. What does this person could STOP/START/CONTINUE doing to raise the bar and be the best on this area?
20. He/she has a healthy work/life balance
21. He/she uses the power that comes with the position of leader for the greater good of the team and the company
22. He/she has proper time management, prioritization strategies and productivity hacks that help to get the job done
23. He/she gains authority and influence by being a role model among peers and stakeholders
24. What does this person could STOP/START/CONTINUE doing to raise the bar and be the best on this area?
Time is Up!
Copyright © 2022 UpLevel Services.
All rights reserved.
© 2023 UpLevel.