That’s why UpLevel is in the business of helping your people perform at their greatest potential. And it all starts with having a top-level mindset.
Live and on-demand seminars that make high-performance a reality.
An extraordinary company,
starts with their people.
With our UpLab seminars, your company can choose from our expertise catalog to find a match with your current business needs.
Each seminar lasts 1 hour and includes a toolkit based on the topic. All seminars are delivered live and virtually, with the option of Q&A.
Some of our topics on efficiency:
- Distractions that sabotage your progress
- How to make progress instead of being busy
- How to get things done: organizing your day for maximum progress
- How to prioritize the right way
- Stress-free productivity
- Why multitasking does not work
- Ditch the To Do List and create a Success List
- How to block time to achieve success
- Planning tips: prepare for a successful day, every day
- Done is better than perfect: go for progress, not perfection
- Priorities that matter
Some of our topics on influence:
- Influence principles: UPL influence framework
- Serve something more than your needs
- The only way to influence people is to understand what they need and desire
- Emotions triumphs intellect: move people through emotions
- Learn how to read surroundings to encourage the desired action
Some of our topics on career development:
- Find your Zone of Genius
- Understand your personal brand
- Personal brand versus personal branding
- Define your professional values
- Create your personal branding strategy
- Career growth versus career development: understanding the difference
What our clients say about us
We’ve been working with Smash Costa Rica, a company dedicated to help US companies build exceptional developer teams in Costa Rica. This is some of the feedback we’ve received so far:
I have liked the Time Management workshop the most because this was one of the areas that I often struggle with!
Being in the IT field, personal development is an area that often gets forgotten. It's great to have time to work on this
The practical hands-on exercises are great!